Fifteen Minutes of Beach Time 2012

TITLE:Palm Tree on Beach” 
TITLE: Footprints on Beach”  
DATA:     Bahamas, January 2012


Oh, that glorious fifteen minute frolic upon the white-sand shoreline of the Caribbean Sea! It almost didn't happen, but I am thankful we took the time to walk around the Bahamas Island, Paradise Island to be exact, and capture a moment of paradise. That one lone Palm Tree stood its ground in the sand, and seemed to call to me to photograph it. I turned around, and my footprints in the sand echoed the tree's sentiments. All around me sang out to be captured on “film” and be remembered as a time of solitude and refreshment. The late afternoon sun hung low in the sky, framing every shot with breath-taking light. All of creation in that moment arrayed itself for my personal photo shoot with the Caribbean shoreline in the Grand Bahamas that day. I left that beach content, feeling the sand between my flip-flopped toes, smelling the salt-water in my hair, and my camera full of the beauty surrounding me.



 




 
Photos taken with iPhone 4 in the Bahamas, January 2012. 
Copyright retained by Amber John.

Work (Photos and writing)  may not be reproduced in any form without written consent of Amber John.

Comments

Popular Posts