Winding Road from Balloon 2012

TITLE:Winding Road from Balloon” 
DATA:     Sedona Countryside: Arizona, October 2012



Click here to see in Square
Was I dreaming? Were we really sailing along with the early morning air current in this colorful hot air balloon? It was surreal. As I looked down, over the rim of the basket, I saw one of the other two balloons in our party, dotting along the Sedona landscape. The red dirt road curved around on the ground like a slithering snake below us. The air was crisp and the sunlight warmed up all it touched. It was a dream, a dream come true. I was hundreds of feet above the Sedona red rock, living life to the fullest that morning. With my sister by my side, and a camera in each hand, I was truly soaring great heights, as my dream to ride in a hot air balloon became a reality.

Arizona Firing Up Balloon

Arizona Hot Air Balloon and Basket

Arizona Balloon on the Horizon











Photos taken with iPhone 4 in Arizona, October 2012. 
Copyright retained by Amber John.

Work (Photos and writing)  may not be reproduced in any form without written consent of Amber John.

Comments

Popular Posts