Tlaquepaque, Arizona 2012

TITLE:Patio Hallway, Lighted, Sedona” 
DATA:     Tlaquepaque Plaza: Sedona, Arizona, October 2012


Click here to see in Square
I enjoy exploring places with interesting architecture, and am fascinated with hallways, pathways, doorways, any scene really, that begs my imagination to ask “What is down there?”, or “Where does that lead?”. And this outdoor hallway was no exception. It begged to be photographed, as the sunlight danced through the stone archways and the gentle breeze rustled the planted foliage. This place that my sister and I were exploring in Sedona, Arizona is called Tlaquepaque. (Pronounced: Tla-keh-pah-keh.) It is an artistry shopping and craft area, set up like a small Mexican village. The name itself means “best of everything”, and this day, it truly had the best of everything for me and my trusty iPhone.


Arizona Tlaquepaque Plaza

Arizona Tlaquepaque Patio Wall










Photos taken with iPhone 4 in Arizona, October 2012. 
Copyright retained by Amber John.

Work (Photos and writing)  may not be reproduced in any form without written consent of Amber John.

Comments

Popular Posts