The Who Behind "Reflections of Revelation"



Single, white, female, looking for adventure through the lens of her iPhone.  Likes long walks on the beach to photograph the waves along the shoreline.  Enjoys candle lit rooms and natural lighting. Delights in chasing rainbows and sunsets.

Being a left handed dreamer, visionary, and idealist, I love a good story. I enjoy traveling, and yearn for great adventure. As a deep thinker, I am drawn toward enjoying long times of solitude and reflection, taking time to ponder big questions and the bigger picture.  I love God, good times, and great memories.

I also prefer watching the sun set and counting the stars better than seeing the sun rise and watching the clouds.

Capturing natural beauty though photography and creative writing 

https://mkt.com/reflections-of-revelation 

Comments

Popular Posts